[RC] An adventurer & Biltmore - Darolyn Butler

Hi Folks,
an intripid lady is walking across America with her mustange horse, please check out this web site.  http://www.walkingwithwinnie.com/home.php    it's very interesting & perhaps if you are on her route, you could host her for a few days.  I'm too far south and really sorry she won't get down this far.
Larry Lewis... she's coming thru Wichata... maybe she could winter there & stay with your mom???

RE: Biltmore.  I may have an extra horse going for it's 1* in the 50 miler there.  If you have your USEF rating & would like to ride (just for the cost of your entry) e me right away.
Thanks,
Everyone have a lovely SPRING DAY!!

Darolyn Butler

Cypress Trails & Horseman Video Showcase

21415 Cypresswood Dr.

Humble, TX  77338-1287

(281)446-7232    FAX(281)446-0113

E-mail:  darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx