[RC] Thoughts for Meg Wade - Jay Randle

Hi All

I have been overwhelmed by the number of messages sent to me with best wishes for Meg.  She is still unconcious, with her family around her.  Her Mother has been reading the messages of support to her in the hope that she can hear them and will feel the support that is being given from around the world.

A friend suggested to me that I print out all the messages and put them into a scrapbook, so this is the next project!  We have some absolutely lovely scrapbook pages done up, and if you would like to be included, please send me an email with your message, your name, and where you are from.  Email to:  splendacrest @ hotmail . com  (remove spaces).

Once the scrapbook is complete I will take photos and publish them for you to see, and then send it to Meg so that she will be able to see the overwhelming support she has around the world.

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Find car news, reviews and more Looking to change your car this year?