Re: [RC] re: oldest ride :) - Cindy Collins

Hanne is amazing!  My goal is 10 BH buckles and there are days when that seems so far out of reach... :)

On Apr 13, 2009, at 4:43 PM, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Actually, I found a PNER handbook after I wrote that, and Prineville may actually have started the same year as Bighorn.  So it might be a tie....  :-)

As Nancy said, though, Prineville has also had the same manager (with some help from time to time) all those years, and Hanne Hollander is the one who so far has ridden it every year.

Heidi