[RC] Hornswaggle Hill - mateef

Karen,

If Dodie hasn't already promised the ride to someone else, you'll have a blast riding with her.  And, I see you live in Atwater, Ohio. I live in Canfield and will be heading up to Salamanca on Friday morning if you'd like to hitch a ride.  I'll be doing the 25 with my grandson for his first ride and staying until Sunday morning before heading home.  I can also offer a warm, dry spot to sleep in my LQ trailer.

Sallie Sullivan
AERC# 15099