[RC] Easyboot Glove/Glueons at Whiskeytown Chaser - Natalie Herman

I will be at the Whiskeytown Chaser in Redding, Ca this coming weekend (18/19th) and will have a full fit kit for the Easyboot Gloves and Glueons (if you have shoes on, we can try a basic measuring instead). I will also be happy to answer any Q's you have about the new boots or barefooting as well (I am a trimmer too). My rig will be a white Ford with a pop-top camper and an older brown Brenderup trailer. I'll hang up the Team Easyboot banner so you can find me too :) Coming in on Friday early noon...
   Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.