[RC] endurance riders in Vicksburg, Mississippi area? - Jane Rodrigue

Hello,
I have recently moved to the Vicksburg, Mississippi area and am looking for someone to train with (my horses are in Bovina).
Also, is anyone going to the Blazing Saddles ride in Laurel, Mississippi in May? ?I am looking for a ride since I currently do not own a trailer.
Thank you,
Jane Rodrigue