From: Diana Peterson <diana2507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp ride <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] cinch protector for mohair girth ??
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:00:07 -0500

Save big on Stock Trading Fees. Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFPBUAGlQVk7SrtEsV7TT0uNxuWXLfi6fUL0fukF28Q9Hhq9abYKM/
--- Begin Message ---

Hi all  i need a little help

I use a Mohair girth with my Bob Marshall saddle. I use the cinch protectors
The problem i have is ....they are turning , after a few miles they hang with the sheepskin side away from the horse , and i
think they are not thick enough.

Is there a better kind ? of ring protectors ? What do you use ?

Thanks Diana :-)

I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

--- End Message ---