[RC] Electric netting? - sherman

Title: Message
I tried using it for a couple young goats, they were too determined to let it hold them back (:<) Mature sheep might be a different story, they seem more passive, but I haven't had any direct experience with them.

Kathy

It can't be beat for grazing off overgrown unfenced areas with mature sheep. I'm currently (well not right now, but when the grass grows) using it to clear hedgerows where I want to put permanent fence. I have never and won't ever take it to a ridecamp, unless of course I'm bringing sheep :-)
Libby