[RC] Garmin Parts and the wrist band - Roger Rittenhouse - sherman

Title: Message
It won't be practical to glue on a wide band that goes under the unit because the battery contacts are on the backside of the unit. Unless there are some that have a plug-in on the side like my 201...

Kathy

Roger Rittenhouse wrote:

The G305  well you are out of luck here. I was going to look for a sports type
band that the G305 could be attached to - could not find any that were wide
enough.  For you G305 riders, just keep looking around for a Velcro on sport
type watch band that goes around your wrist and the unit will attach to the band with
the pins, then just glue it on to the band as I do with the 301.

Since I sold the G305 and only the G301 it is not an issue for me.