[RC] Whiskeytown Chaser - Renie

Ride manager Bonnie Sterling 2lazys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  has asked me to post a message saying there is still more room left for the Whiskeytown Chaser 50/25 rides located near Redding, CA on April 18th.  The weather man is promising us NO RAIN.  The waterfalls are running, and the trail is still challenging, but we won't be climbing KANAKA this year.  Ride entries and info are on the AERC website.  Please come and enjoy our ride.  All profits go to Triple Creek Ranch, a non-profit therapeutic riding organization her in Redding.