Re: [RC] red ribbons - Carla Richardson

That's a shame.? I wonder how many riders decide that endurance is not their "game" simply because of problems like this, that are truly solvable, with the right training, and patience.
?
It's easy to get discouraged when your first attempt at a new sport (or new anything) is frustrating and difficult.? That's where anyone with experience who can see the "crash" coming can maybe step in and help.? Not everyone will listen or want to hear advice, though, or even understand it, when it's given.
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado