Re: [RC] saddle pack question - Elizabeth Walker

SnugPax have been around for quite a while.  I have two of them:  the SlimLine pommel pack, and the cantle pack (can't remember the model).  I also have a pommel pack from a different company.

I like the SnugPax - they are tough.  I've had mine for a few years.  I don't use the SlimLine much anymore, just because I decided I needed to carry more stuff than it had pouches for.

The Australian Connection carries SnugPax styles that work well for endurance.  I don't know about "bigger than other packs".  The SlimLine holds water bottles, and has a pouch for your ride card, and that's about it.