Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

Re: [RC] Travelling to Rides in Kentucky - Roxanne Ciccone

It is another name for a Health Certificate. Your vet has to examine your horse and take his temperature. It is recorded on a certificate with the info from your current coggins. It is required when ever you are entering the state of Florida as well. It is good for 30 days and usually costs about $25. In Florida you can request a 6 month extension to cover the states of Florida, Georgia and Alabama. the cost of extension is $10 for first horse and $5 for each additional horse.

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Travelling to Rides in Kentucky
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 4:59 PM

What is a certificate of veterinary inspection, and what do you have to do to get one?  If it's too much of a pain, that would admittedly influence which rides I decide to do, which is kinda sad for people trying to put on rides in Kentucky, but I figured I'd ask to see exactly what this requirement is?  Thanks!  -Michelle

"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"

[RC] Travelling to Rides in Kentucky, Michelle Aquilino