Re: [RC] OK, call me an Endurance snob,.. - rides2far

>>>Angie, you got this ball a'rollin by your initial comment on the GB Pony Clubbers post and a partial response of....You were responding to a 9 year old girls impression of Endurance in Great Britian.

I've got no gripe with a 9 year old girl. If that was her on the pony they were very cute...(I LOVE ponies). My gripe is that they set the bar so low for "Endurance"...maximum 22 miles...but go look up what an upper level Pony Club hunter has to do. You can go right up to the hard core stuff...the levels keep going up and *very* few ever reach those upper divisions...but they're set their upper level at 22 miles and call it Endurance?

Angie McGhee

Stay sharp. Click now for great prices on brand name cutlery!