[RC] Running and Riding - John Teeter - sandra

You got it right John :-)

Anyway, I really don't care how it's called, I care about doing it!
I care about training my horse in a good way so she is ready to endure what I ask from her.
I care to get her through it in the best way I can.
and I don't care what we call it.
If there were no competition, I would still be riding on trails with my friends :-)

I'm sure most of horse lovers are the same :-)

Please, don't be offend, I love AERC, CTR, FEI and all kind of organized rides.

--
"On the back of a horse I feel whole, complete, connected to that vital place in the center of me…
and the chaos within me finds balance"