[RC] Awards - marybenstover

Why does the AERC have to run down people?  They send out a notice early on that if you are getting an award to send in your information.  This is just like the people that enter a ride and can't be bothered to get up and go into the other room to get their AERC numbers or their horse's, enter the horse under its barn name with no number and then call and bitch because YOU got their results wrong.  Except the juniors who always have their entries filled out correctly and actually go to great pains to make them legible.............(off my soapbox now but I will be back)...................mb