[RC] Red Barn Ride - ROBERT GIELEN

Hi there
I attended the Red Barn Ride and region 12 distance round up rides this past weekend in GA.
Our hosts for the weekend,? the Perry Family did an outstanding job of finding and marking trails that were challenging and fun!? Our hosts treated us to excellent food and good company all weekend.? their friends and neighbors made us all feel very welcome with? their Georgia hospitality...which extended right until they pulled us out of the field with their tractors.!!!!
Some highlights of the weekend were a wine tasting...a nice touch of class.? Excellent food professionally prepared? and a friendly atmosphere.
Unfortunately it rained on the last day of competition ...but true to their spirit ride management and volunteers quickly rerouted and changed some trails
There will be serious repercussions due to some unfortunate? decisions made during the ride...and?I am sure our club will struggle with? the fallout for a long time.....however this should in no way be taken as an attack upon our hosts, family and their friends who put a great deal of time and effort into making the Red Barn a great ride!!!
?
happy trails
Robert Gielen? (aka Canada Bob)?
aerc 17299