Re: [RC] Red Barn Kudos - Debbie Parsons

I strongly second this!! I rode on Saturday during the great flood. The ride staff were proactive in dealing with the changing trail conditions, rerouting and juggling loops and then making the wise decision to shorten the 100 to an 80. Throughout it all, everyone was positive, supportive, and smiling. You could not have asked for better marked trails. We did the final loop in the dark (and believe me, it was very dark in the woods!) and the glow sticking was fantastic. You could not have gotten lost. And they had cheerful volunteers out at a few points of the trail to make sure we were doing OK and progressing through the mess. It was amazing to see people who were giving up their Saturday to help smiling during the downpour.
?
Great ride despite Mother Nature. And FEI? You mean they had FEI there?!? It was all handled so well that you would not have even known there was FEI sanctioned distances at this ride. Great job!
?
Thanks to all who volunteered, vetted, worked trails, cooked meals, etc, etc,?and even rode!
?
Debbie Parsons and Boomer (who was happy to only go 80 miles)