From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dawn Carrie
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:24 PM
To: iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] WERM flooring - Cindy

I will second what Karen and Kristi said...get the WERM.  It is worth the cost, for all of the reasons Kristi listed.

Dawn Carrie

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Kristi Schaaf <iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cindy -

I'm with Karen. We paid $1000 about three years ago (the price of the materials has really gone up the last few years) to add WERM to our trailer and it's been one of the best horse-related expenditures we've made. We've sure never regretted it. It protects the base floor, it makes cleaning out manure and urine so easy (just hose it out), it gives the horses traction, and best of all, NO MORE heavy mats to pull out!

Kristi