[RC] Auctioned off Endurance Arab for sale for $375 today only! - Diane Coleman

Hi Ridecamp,
? This horse is the one who was just 'won' at the Va Tech auction on Monday for something over $500.? The email below was sent out this morning, Friday, and I thought you folks might know of someone who may want this horse.? If I weren't already way over-horsed and have a foal due any minute, I would buy him to teach me how to be an endurance rider.? See info below about horse.

Diane Coleman
Virginia

Any ideas for this lady??

Subject: Endurance Arab for sale for $375 today only!
?

?

?

My friend purchased this 18 year old Arab gelding from this online auction, but her husband freaked out.? The gelding has completed 100 mile endurance rides in the past (!), but hasn’t been ridden in the past 4-5 years since he has been owned by the Virginia Tech vet school in Middleburg, VA.? During that time, he has been used as a teaching horse in the physiology dept.? He has excellent ground manners and loads well. He is sound and current on all immunizations.

?

She would take $375 for him if someone contacted her right away.? If interested, please call Michelle at (540) 616-8578.? (Today is Friday, March 20th.)

?

?

?