To: "Tom Sites" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] 3 Day 100's (40-40-20)

Tom - you need to come experience a 'western' multiday. you described
it quite well (maybe except for the warm soft bed). But mostly people
ride - just to ride, and we have dinner and happy hour at the end of
each day.  Its a lot of fun and very low key. Last year at the Owyhee
Canyonlands we offered  5-days of 50's and 5 days of 25's (now those
folks really know how to enjoy themselves).

There's very few who are into placing and points in a big way, and
those that are don't flaunt it, and certainly don't convey any
tension. Mostly everybody is there to experience the get-away, the
trail, the horse, and the friendships.

Steph