[RC] 3 day 100s - Jean Miller

I always figured comp taught me how to pace as well as how to take good care of my horse.  One does not have to move consistently as Ed was talking about.  I did the Grand Island ride both endurance and comp.  I rode it the same way  for both.  I moved where I could, and walked where I should.  Endurance taught me to do more fine tuning on my horse if I wanted to place in the top 10.  I have enjoyed both comp and endurance but find myself doing LDs now since I can go the speed I want,  I don't have to play the silent game of comp to get those p/rs down, I can whoop and holler to my heart's content, and I can eat ice cream before anybody else.  Above all, whether one does comp, end, or LDs, one is still out on trail and enjoying the friendship and the horse.  Jeanie