[RC] Pads for endurance with dressage saddles - Naomi Preston

Another option to consider is Skito pads.  Skito makes pads to fit every saddle (including custom sizes), and they're used by lots of endurance riders.  The pads have open-celled foam inserts for shock absorption, and allow moisture/heat absorption from the horse's back.  The underside is available in 100% wool fleece or a poly/wool blend or wool felt.  There's a huge variety of fabric choices for the top (lots of colors & patterns).  They're long lasting, and they're made in the USA.  I'm a distributor (and advertiser on Endurance.net) and am offering a spring discount for endurance riders if you're interested.   More info at www.skito.net, or my website below.  I've used these pads for 20 years and they're great!

Naomi Preston