[RC] Arab Gelding being auctioned / trying to notify Sheri or Hans Devouassoux - Karen Lynd

I read Chronicles of the Horse forum.  On that forum, someone posted that EZ Season Ticket is up for auction by Virginia Polytec (the auction ends this Monday) for almost no money.  Here is the listing:   http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDisplay.cfm?itemID=130&acctID=1563 .  I thought his previous owners and friends would want to know he is being auctioned.

I hope someone can forward this to Sheri or Hans Devouassoux or anyone who knew the horse (and then let me know).

Thank you,
Karen Lynd