[RC] bit recommendation oh and saddle recommendation - Sheila_Larsen

Being somewhat of a tradionalist I refused to be sucked into the Mylar bit
issue for many many many years........but I learned my lesson, now I can't
imagine using anything else.. ....  LOLOLOL  I love my mylar bit because my
horse looovvvesss the mylar bit.  No more head fussing, comes soft and
round but gives me the control when I need it.

For the carriage horse I recommend my new "ride number saddle"  based on
the sleep number bed concept, my newly designed saddle  has panels that you
inflate to fit any horse.  Does your flat back horse need a zero inflation
number while the new carriage horse you just purchased need a 90 inflation
number.  No problem just puff and puff until you can puff no longer and set
that saddle right on that sway back horse and it will fit any horse -  I
guarantee it....... For an extra $50 I can fit the saddle with special
inserts that will "sweat" when the back reaches 105 degrees so when you
pull my new ride number saddle off  you too can have "perfect sweat
marks"......

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

לjjbzĝ۫jw5a0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV
0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I