[RC] need horse transport from Tucson to near Silver City, NM - alexis_mills

If anyone is heading that way next month and is willing to take my 7-year-old gelding for a reasonable fee, I'm moving April 15 to San Lorenzo, north of Deming and 40 miles east of Silver City. Schedule is somewhat flexible in case someone can take him on their way to the Silver City rides in May (I think).