[RC] Rehydrating the skin - Leonard.Liesens

Hi Karen,
I can not agree more. I have always had the same problem with several of my horses, for example Orfeo and Dario. I noticed it is also related with the folding/unfolding of the skin in front of the girth's location. It seems that horses with a larger ribcage could suffer more from this problem. I used to apply almond oil or skin rehydration creams (the one for women, the inexpensive ones, not Loreal or so :--).

Sometimes wit Orfeo, one week was necessary to recover after a 160km

I'm interested in your experience with aloe vera... just the plain juice or the gel ? In case it is too late and you get gale, what do you do?