RE: [RC] Rider Cards (was FEI) - Rae Callaway

I’m curious too.  The only ride cards we keep are the pulls because they are needed for the vet report.  After that, I’ve always sent the card to whomever asked for it back.

Rae

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Katrina Mosshammer
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 7:47 PM
To: marybenstover; ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] Rider Cards (was FEI)

I'm not commenting on anything to do with FEI.

But I have a question that I would like to ask you and Becky, and any other fellow RMs. I have officially been an RM for 4 years now and have been asst RM/Ride Sec for my mother's rides since I was 12yo so I'm not new to management and AERC's paperwork.

What information do you need from the rider cards (besides pull codes) that has to be put in your ride results for AERC? This is an honest question.

When I fill out my AERC forms all I have to have is my master registration sheet and my timer sheet. I give the rider cards back at awards because I don't need them for anything and it does save me mailing them out later.

I'm just curious, because I have heard several RMs say they have to have them and just as many that don't and I was just wondering what the difference was.

Katrina Mosshammer (AERC # 5763)