[RC] San Diego horse property - Nancy Reed

First, I am not a real estate agent.  I am looking to find equestrians for my 'hood to ensure it stays an equestrian community.
OK, here is the scoop.  I live in coastal northern San Diego county in the small, tight community of Elfin Forest.  We have several small ranches for sale that I really want to see sold to horse people.  All of the homes have direct access to miles and miles of trails in thousands of acres of open space.  We have hills, long flat open fire roads, a year round creek, lots of  single track and wonderful weather all year.  Here is some links that have more info:

The homes that are available range from a stunning Napa style single story with a regulation sand arena and newer barn, a large fixer upper with a small tack shed and a corral, a nice home on several acres with room for horse facilities. All have direct trail access.
If you have children most of the homes are in the Rancho Santa Fe school district which is one of the best districts in the nation.  They really know how to get children reading, writing and understanding arithmetic!
Again, I am not an agent, I am spreading the word to horse people in the hope that these homes will be sold to horse people.  We call it "keeping it rural." If interested, please contact me off the list.  Thanks for listening,
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest, CA
nancy at elfin forest dot net