Re: [RC] Advantage Saddles - Val Nicoson

I'll add my 2 cents worth too as I'm a happy Advantage saddle owner too.? Bought it used and then had Katee custom fit it for my mare.? I've been very, very happy with it as has my horse.? Unfortunately due to an injury she is no longer able to do distance riding but the saddle is still NOT for sale ;-)? I can still ride this mare but not for any real distance.

Val