[RC] Intro. ride at Old Glory being offered - amortl@xxxxxxxxxxx

There will be an intro. ride at the Old Glory ride on Sun. April 12th. The entry flyer has just been posted. We have also changed the Jr rider fee for the other rides to a flat $25. Let everyone who may be interested in our sport and/or bringing along a new horse know about the nitro. ride . Hope to see you all there !!!

You will believe your eyes! Click here for great whale watching packages!