[RC] Cough Free Supplement - any good? - Cindy Stafford

A month or so ago I posted a question for advice regarding a coughing horse.  Got lots of good advice, tried a couple of remedies (no long term success) and the vet is coming out in a few days to hopefully give me a firm diagnosis.

But in the meantime, still hoping for an easy solution that avoids a couple hundred $ of vet fees.  Saw a supplement at the tack shop today for Cough Free supplement.  Has anyone here tried it and had any success?

thanks!
Cindy