[RC] New Easyboots in Mud - Natalie Herman

<<<From: "Chastain, Shannon L." <slchast@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC] Glue-On Hoof Boot Demo at Arizona Old Pueblo Pioneer
Is anyone in the Midwest using the glue-on or the gloves in the gumbo sucking mud we have here? Shannon>>
Well, I am not in the Midwest, but we have some pretty nasty mud here on the NorCal coast (we basically belong to the Pacific Northwest weatherwise...Seattle MAY get more rain than we do, but.....:P). I tested the Gloves and got very little mud inside the boot (see Garrett's blog on the Easycare website and scroll a ways down and there will be pics I sent him). I just tested the GlueOns at the Eastern Mojave ride...worked GREAT! Then left them on at home for another week in the pastern (and sometimes deeper) mud we have at home...the boots stayed on great (you can see a video of me taking them off here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmNvwF4CSgE ) and the feet looked great after (no thrush at all..due to using the Vettek Equipac CS in the soles, I think...LOVE that stuff). Anyway, I really like the Glueons for multiday or 100milers and Gloves for 25/50 milers. Fit is the key in both those though...there is not as much leeway since there are no buckles or anything to tighten up the boot. I am REALLY liking the idea of the cuff, and can't wait to get my little paws on some to try them :)
   Natalie (in soggy NorCal..ug...been raining since I got back from EMS:( MAKE IT STOP!)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.