[RC] 20 Mule Team 100 Ride Photos - Dream Weaver

http://enduranceridestuff.com/blog/2009/03/20-mule-team-100-ride-photos-february-28-2009/ there are 20 photos in an album at that link

and over 100 at this link:  http://enduranceridestuff.com/20muleteam100/20MuleTeam100.html

I highly recommend this 100 for new 100 mile riders or for horses doing their first 100.  It was Bo?s first 100 and we were able to ride at a fairly conservative pace and still finish by about 2:00 a.m.  The ride is well managed by Robert and Melissa Ribley with really good trail markings, plenty of vet staff and volunteers plus you have your choice of either dinner or breakfast (you can buy extra meals too).  Basecamp at the fairgrounds is also nice with plenty of room, corrals or stalls are available plus there are hot showers!  The ride is also perfectly timed for those of us in the W/PS or SW regions as we can use some of the Dec-Jan-Feb earlier rides to get our horses ready.  I rode Bo one day at Bar H and one day at EMS to get him ready for this and the timing was excellent.  :)   Karen