RE: [RC] Glue-On Hoof Boot Demo at Arizona Old Pueblo Pioneer - Chastain, Shannon L.

Is anyone in the Midwest using the glue-on or the gloves in the gumbo sucking mud we have here?

Shannon

Missouri

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Garrett.Ford
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:51 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Glue-On Hoof Boot Demo at Arizona Old Pueblo Pioneer

Come check out a Glue-On demo at the Old Pueblo Ride.  Garrett Ford of EasyCare and Christoph Schork of Global Endurance will be doing a short demo on Friday afternoon March 6th at 4:30pm.  The demo will show how to prep and glue four Easyboot Glue-On boots.  We will also do a quick demo showing how to prep and apply our new “Cuff”.  The Cuff is a cool little invention that allows a glue-on shell to be applied or removed as needed.

EasyCare hoof boots had a big weekend in endurance.  1st Place at the Twenty Mule Team 100 (Jeremy Reynolds), 4th Place at the Twenty Mule Team 100 (Lindsay Graham), 12th place at the Twenty Mule Team 100, 1st place at the Twenty Mule Team 65 (Heather Reynolds), Best Condition at the Twenty Mule Team 65 (Heather Reynolds), 5th place at the Twenty Mule Team 65,  1st Place at the Valley of the Sun (Sue Nance), Best condition at the Valley of the Sun (Sue Nance), 5th Place at the Valley of the Sun (Garrett Ford).

Read more about our new boots and the success they are having on the trail at www.hoofbootnews.com

Hope to see you at the ride.

Garrett Ford

EasyCare Inc.