RE: [RC] Chair Seat - Daniela Desilets

OK, well this IS kinda OT, BUT ...
yesterday I met a gentleman from Wisconsin - he works for Kimberly Clarke.  I asked him what he does, he says he is an engineer.  I ask more specifically what he does, and what do I hear??  "I design feminine products."  WTHeck?!??

> We had to get even!
>
> Truman
>
> Amber Roberts wrote:
> >

> >> As far as I am concerned the cup was invented by a woman who wanted
> >> to punish men.
> >>
> >> Truman>
> >

> > Ha, ha, reminds me of the saying that high heels for women were
> > invented by men.

Tell the whole story with photos, right from your Messenger window. Learn how!