RE: [RC] Chair Seat - sherman

Title: Message
Would the need for special undergarments would be increased during a fast 100 mile gallop in the sand?

I just read about Madiya's ride. WOW! She's a tough, determined rider. Too bad the horse wouldn't cooperate for her.  Makes me happy to have slow mountain rides...and better trained horses.

Kathy

 Ed wrote:
I'm not "Smile'n Bob", but I have never needed "special" undergarments to ride.