[RC] Gator Run- hauling horses & hay - Cowgirgoof

Hi All
I will be bringing my trailer with me to Florida from VA for a place for me to stay during Gator Run.
Will be available to haul a horse (or two) north anywhere on the way from Florida to SW Virginia on my way home Jan 18th. Only charging $200 if on my route home (301 thru Jax, to 95 to I-26 to I-77 to Wytheville area of VA). My trailer is a stock type with plenty of room for one or two horses. I'm experienced in long-distance hauling.
Also, will be selling 55 bales of orchard/timothy hay out of VA while at Gator Run. Contact me if interested in some or all of it. Approx 50 pound bales, fresh, green and dry. Horses love it. $9.00/bale

thanks
Becky Siler