[RC] Equine Studies - OT - Carrie Kitley

Has anyone heard of or had experience with Breyer State University of Equine Studies?  All courses are online (which would greatly fit my schedule) but I have no idea if I would be able to get licensed in the state of Calif thru a non-accredited college such as this.  BSU is a non-accredited college, but is extremely affordable.  I looked them up on BBB and there are no complaints against them.
Carrie