Re: [RC] Tribute to the Dog - Marirose Six - Carla Richardson

Here's to that, Lynne, I'll drink my early morning cup of coffee <G> to that!  May everyone's new year, 2009, hurray!, be filled with joy and love.

I just read Patti Stedman's article in the new Endurance News.  Thank you, Patti, I'm glad that's the first thing I've read, in 2009.  I think you get out of life, and out of relationships, what you put into them.  So go hug your horse, your dog, your cat, your goat, your mule, and all the people you love.  Keep them close, keep them happy, keep them loved.

Happy New Year, everyone.
Carla Richardson
Colorado