[RC] [RC] Convention Rooms - Patti

>Kat,
>
>While I do understand your point of view, I do not agree with the way you voiced >your opinion of AERC on a public forum.
>What I object to loudly are your negative comments on this forum toward AERC >and Bruce Weary. Both, IMO, give way more than they ever receive.
>Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant

Wow - I don't know what about Kat's straightforward replies stir your pot (not that she needs any help in her defense).
I think Bruce is a big boy and knows what he is open to when he posts and doubt he needs your protection either.
When did John and Steph appoint you list moderator - I must have missed that. (Though I'm going to barf if I see another syrupy Dynamite ad cloaked as "advice").

Patti K
Vail AZ