Re: [RC] Another scammer - Barbara McCrary

Gee, Angie, are you planning a trip to Togo, or are you expecting him to come to the USA?  This smells like a dead rat to me.  :-))

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:43 PM
Subject: [RC] Another scammer

Wow, judging from the word "Mentor" used I wonder if this con-man got my name from the AERC mentor's list?  Hey Steph, drop by Togo and mentor this guy will ya? He might be a real prospect...looks like his address is a hospital.  >eg<

Angie
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:01:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Angie McGhee

Dear  Angie McGhee

How are you and your family,i am contacting you based on your exprience on the horse riding ,I too am a retired military officer am  so have much intrest in horse rider and business,i want to partner with you on horse investment and traning
I have connection with many Africa government which can benefit us ,and the horse rider is not common in the continent, prsently am in Togo for trainig some of the military officer and police the horse riding, i know you are good mentor that is why i want to partner with you

 I need to meet you one on one so that we can discuss more.

( Retired Mayor} Messaoud
Tel 228-989-27-99
BP:234Tokoin hopiteil
Lome Togo