Re: [RC] [RC] Silver legacy the support of our convention - enduroride

There are so many ways to support our AERC organization. If you are one of the lucky ones and are able to attend the convention you will also be supporting AERC.  I want to thank all the members who plan on attending the convention.  The convention is a very educational experience as well as af un filled social event for our members and if you have get the chance you will not want to miss it.
  If at all possible reserve a room and stay in the block of rooms reserved for AERC at the Silver Legacy. AERC has a contract to fill a certain amount of rooms at the Silver Legacy and by filling them make it possible for us to hold our convention in facilities as great as this hotel has to offer. This contract provides us with all sorts of meeting rooms, ballrooms and more but in return we will need to fill up our block of rooms. We know that there are other places less expensive and we know you may find better rates by not booking with the AERC block of rooms but you need to know, that we need your support so book your rooms though the AERC convention block in order to put on the best possible convention now and in the future. You will be supporting AERC by attending the convention and you will also be supporting AERC when you book your room in advance for our block of rooms. We hope to see you there! Connie Caudill