[RC] Angie's markers - ladurgin

  Are you using  spray paint cans? Theres all kinds of outdoor paint in cans. I mark trees I hope my husband will cut down :0)
   You could ride and carry several cans in  your  saddle bags.... and spray as you ride????
    I  used to ride and snap branches...
   BTW if you need help marking  let me know I am trying to  get to the ride at least  as a training ride, and wouldn't mind helping work on the trail at all! Just give me a time and date ( my time is very flexible)
    Oh, and I am  5"6! so I can get alt least a couple inches higher, and I have lots of stepstools!  Laurie ;0)