[RC] FW: slobber horse - Sally Tarbet

Has anyone out there seen a horse that slobbers A LOT?  The owner says his teeth have been done by his Vet and everything is normal.  He’s been slobbering since he was a 2 year old (and he’ll be 5 this year).  I read about red clover fungus…that’s not it at least in the snow covered pasture.  I didn’t see his hay real close but the alfalfa in the 4x3 bale looked good as I walked by.  His slobber is clear and does not smell.

Any one seen a St. Bernard equine before?

Sally