[RC] FOF - Barnsourfarm

FOF was my son's second LD ride.  He was the only junior in the competition.  He was showered with wonderful prizes from various sponsors including a Breyers horse statue with a book(Medicine Hat Stallion), Smart pak supplements in a carry tote w/ $25 Smart pak gift certificate, Hands-on Horse Care book, two laminated posters on Equine teeth and Equine hoof anatomy, certificate for free bag of feed, one yrs subscription to The Trail Rider magazine, and a FOF t-shirt.  Mason(age 10) and his Florida Cracker horse (Cracker Jack) handled the deep sand well with no complaints.  Mason was proud to finish the 30 miles in 23rd place and beat his mom (me) who came in 24th place.  I want to thank all of the ride management, Vets, photographers, volunteers and riders who checked on us and jumped in to help make this a wonderful ride for Mason.  Carla