Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 03:20:24 -0800
From: stacy_sadar@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Beaver horse
To: Horseraser@xxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After buying every single thing out there to stop chewing and making up my own concoctions and NONE of them working, I discovered the very best thing to use....

I was sitting in my home office one day and looked up to see my knucklehead horse chewing on a new post.  I jumped up from my desk and ran outside wondering all the way what to do since nothing has worked.  Just then my other horse dropped a nice fresh load.  I took a rubber glove, picked it up and smeared it on the post....never again did the other one chew on that post.  Any tree or fence post or anything I 'think' he might chew on, I just smear a nice glob of fresh manure on it!  I know it's gross, but it's FREE and it WORKS!  For the tops of things that you can pour something onto, just take a wide mouthed bottle like a Gatorade 32oz bottle and put some fresh poop balls in it, add water, shake and pour.

Stacy

Horseraser@xxxxxxx wrote:
My horse is eating all the trees and wood she can get her hands on... Any suggestions? This is our first "beaver horse"
Micki and Chris Turney

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel..
Maya Angelou