[RC] SEDRA Sentinel - Gotarace2

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening, however this email finds you! We would like to share our most current newsletter with you! Those who are AERC Members as well as SEDRA and receive the Endurance News, will see the same article in the lastest issue, the author would like to share it with those riders who do not receive the EN!

Jean Basinais, Ride Manager of the upcoming Indian Hammock CTR and Drive March 1st, would like to spread the word... a raffle for 5 beautiful gift baskets each worth around $200.00. The equestrian committee at Indian Hammock is raising money to light the arena for the children's pony club. They will be selling tickets by the yard. The baskets are really nice. Give her a shout out and let her you your coming! showmanbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  863-357-3712

A quick note from Jan Stevens, Ride Manager of FITS...We're hoping to see you return this year for the 2008 Ride! And, if you have entered yet, we remind you to get your entries in soon! The Fun In the Sun (FITS) on-line entry is up and running. Come to sunny Florida March 8-9, 2008 for two days of FUN IN THE SUN! Saturday will include a 30/50 and Sunday will include a 50/100. BBQ dinner on Friday night for all! New base camp - closer to Black Prong Equestrian Center (Less expensive for camping!)- new/different trails. ENTRIES DUE FEBRUARY 29! Go on-line to enter, print out the form, and send in your fees by February 29 to avoid the $35.00 late fee. Entries are refunded if you can't make it and let us know...but we SURE hope you can! Our web site is: www.fitsenduranceride.com , circlebarranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx  or josteele@xxxxxxx  for more information!

Sam Duval, Ride Manager for the 58th FHA 100, starting March 13. is looking for volunteers (scribes, traffic, PR, drivers) for all three days. We will be having a 50/50 raffle this year. 50%  to the winner and 50% will be placed in our 60th anniversary fund in 2010.  I am also giving serious consideration to having a tack and gift raffle with 100% going to the 60th. It is going to be a big anniversary celebration, everything. If you have anything you can donate to the raffle to help us out it would be great! You can reach me at 1-352-669-6166,  buddabellyhorsefarm@xxxxxxxx

Please remember....

«      To forward the newsletter on to your family, friends, boarders, club members and affiliates!

Please reply to this email if:

«      You have any distance or trail related items of interest, articles, pictures to share in our newsletter,The Sentinel, our web site and Annual Banquet presentation!

«      You have any suggestions for the Sentinel or SEDRA's NEW web site, www.DistanceRiding.org !

«      You are interested in our Sentinel Business Directory, our Distance Riding Resource or 2008-09 Directory Advertising program!

Your SEDRA February Special Edition, click here, Enjoy!

Caren Stauffer
SEDRA  www.DistanceRiding.org

South Eastern Distance Riders Association
SEDRA Mission Statement  "...to educate, promote and encourage participation in equestrian competitive distance events throughout the southeastern United States..."

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.