[RC] Sharing Strangles - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson - Rusty

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

As I understand it here in sunny AZ the bacteria lives in the soil for three days, UV and heat, high heat like we get kills it.

The only problem missing the winter riding season here is it IS our riding season. All the local rides are going on now – it is just to hot in the summer J

Rusty

“Kevin and Rusty I am sorry that your horses have had to be laid up so much for the winter.  Just know that most of all of the ranches in NorCal have been laid up due to really nasty weather as well.  So, all things considered - you may still be on equal ride conditioning by the time you are able to get your horses out and conditioned!  Here's to good thoughts that you will be out and about very soon.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.