Re: [RC] A Tee Shirt, A Rock and A Pencil !! - Barbara McCrary

One treasured award for me was a piece of limestone from the hills on the Fireworks ride here in CA.  I was the next to last rider to finish on my mare's first 50 (several years ago.)  The last rider turned up her nose at the rock and I gladly accepted it.  I wrote the mare's name and the date on the bottom and I still have it on a window sill.  Strange how differently we all feel about something simple and plain.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:42 AM
Subject: [RC] A Tee Shirt, A Rock and A Pencil !!

Hi Tom-
  My favorite award for years was , believe it or not, a top ten pencil !  ( It was Engraved with that info ! )  Sorry to say I have since misplaced it.  I do have a very nice Tee shirt collection, but I am sad that I have not acquired any rocks yet !  Point is, we ride to ride !  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly, still rockless !

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.